Tuesday 10 April 2007

Aargh

I have a bunch of rings to show everyone, but I can't seem to get the photos looking as good as I wish.
It is driving me bonkers!

Anyway I will load some pictures while trying to improve on what I have.

ice blue
Wire worked sterling silver ring with a crackle glass bead as focal and 2 glass accent beads.
$12.00

free style ring
twisted artistic wires forms this free style ring. Each ring is unique and work hardened to maintain its shape.
$8.00

free style ring 2
twisted artistic wire forms this free style ring. Each ring is unique and work hardened to maintain its shape.
$8.00

autumn leaf
ab purple leaf sterling silver wire wrapped.
$12.00

ice
ab crystal flanked by glass accent beads on sterling silver
$12.00

silver twist
sterling silver wire twisted into freestyle ring work hardened for strength.
$10.00

purpled
This gorgeous purple with matt ab lustre is flanked by glass beads and set on sterling wire.
$12.00

butterfly landing
silver butterfly flanked by cream quartz beads set on sterling silver wire.
$12.00

I am really going to have to practice my photography skills ad set it up better

No comments: