Tuesday 24 April 2007

Busy Busy

Wow what a roller coaster the last couple of weeks have been. Frantically reading up on what I should be doing what other people have done and what i feel I should be doing. Madness. Ain't it grand!!
So what have I been doing?

I have been reworking my website some more. I am happier with it but there are now new sections to it and I am thinking of removing other sections for now the sale section mainly. haven't had much success with that side of it and I actually prefer isting everything on my blog. I find it difficult to update the site all the time I am just not that comfortable with HTML but i get by.

So what else has happened. Well I contacted my local TAFE (technical college) and offered my services to teach a class for basic wire making jewellery. The next thing I know I am being interviewed at the TAFE and that I am going to be teaching a class in May if they get the numbers!

So for those of you out there that wish to learn basic wire making skills please enrol. if it goes well I may even be able to set up another class of intermediate wire jewellery making. I am presently thinking of aproaching a few other TAFEs to see if they would be interested in doing the classes too.
I really want this I am busting myself for this I am making tall this happen. I am finally taking control and going where I wish to.

I really need to get new batteries for my camera i have so many new things to show you all. Ooh on the earring of the month side of things my first shipment went out on time and so on the 30th of April I will put them on show on my web site for eeryone who ordered should have them by then!!

Thanks muchly eveyone I am really happy for the support I have had.

No comments: