Sunday 8 April 2007

Testing

Hmm I have decided not to move everything from my LJ but I will post more here in regards to my jewellery. Ack 3 blogs what am I doing to myself?

So here is my post

I practiced and I finally managed to figure out how to do wire writing.I love the look of wire names, and decided it was time to learn how to do it.And after making one for each of my girls and the neighbourhood kids I managed to do all the letters bar 8. Kids love it in my neighbourhood when I start something new as they get all the practice items. This is even the boys I tend to have a fair bit of leather on hand to string for them.
I have had a really good idea for a business and now I am checking it out. It is really really exciting to me and I can set it up for minimal costs and take it from there. I plan to start it by the end of the month so April is going to be a very busy month for me.

Oh yes anyone interested in the "earrings of the month" subscription? Every month I design new themed earrings and whoever joins (for a fee) receives a beautiful pair of earrings (sterling silver or gold fill), they will be boxed and wrapped beautifully with a little tag. how nice would it be to receive a new pair each month, handmade and designed, they would also make great gifts for your friends.

No comments: