Friday 18 May 2007

Life goes on
















This cuff is sterling wire with bali silver and glass beads as well as artistic wire and crystals

















This is a cuff based on eni okens tutorial
I actually named the cuff Watch over the Earth. There are beads in there that look like tiny eyes and I used all types of beads in all colours to try and represent the world. The cuff is totally different to what I normally do and I found I really enjoyed it. This bracelet would be excellent for using up all the odd beads we seem to end up with.


This piece uses silver plate and artistic wire. It was a prototype and I am really pleased with the effect. I smiled when I saw a tutorial for wrapping coils in this issue of Step by Step Wire as I had been playing with this idea for a while and made the above plus the red one.


Silver plated wire and split rings, ab 4mm red crystals and red artistic wire.


So when the article came out I was thrilled that I had managed to do something all ready. Beat the magazines to it! LOL.








This piece is sterling silver chain, artistic wire ans swarovski butterflies. I really love the heart clasp. It is a really girly bracelet.







This piece was created with random seed beads
I literally would not look at the beads as I put them on until they were all the same length and would add the focal beads.

No comments: