Thursday 28 June 2007

About time

About time I posted these items

The Blue Horizon


These beads are a mix of ones I have collected over the past year. They were milling about in my cotainer doing nothing until one day I opened the box up and thought WOW these look nice together. I have to admit I am not a beader and once I started stringing those little seed beads I really had to think about how to thread everything on so it sat nicely.

This piece is available in my etsy store. SOLD




Twiggy

My prototype. This litle bracelet is made from 26 gauge wire. It is one piece of wire twisted. The wooden beads threaded on the wire and twisted give the bracelet it's twiggy look.

The bracelet is very soft and can be shaped. The branches can also be positioned. There is an invisible clasp giving the piece a seamless appearance.


What is my favourite Colour? Pink...no Blue!



Named because my daughter can never make up her mind about her favourite colour.

this is a simple wrap using sterling silver. there is a wire worked silver heart hanging. The pink crystal and bali silver hearts just finish the piece off.

I'm debating about this piece I mayjus have to keep it for myself!









No comments: