Friday 8 June 2007

Gotta admit

the nerves are settling in. Oh I know I will sell heaps at the show but the preparation always gets me on edge. Maybe it will improve over time? today I need to set up this tent. I want to be able to figure it out so that i can do it easily when I get there.
I also i'll also go grab some more change.
I have been praticing keeping my mouth SHUT. I have a tendency to point out the faults on a pice I have made. the thing is uless it is a glaringly obvios fault no one will notice. So in my head i have been going over what to say to customers and that does not include yes but look...
I don't think you ever move past that point. You will always see the faults.
I am going to paraphrase a quote

You will always make mistakes, an artist learns which ones to keep.

No comments: