Tuesday 12 June 2007

The Market

Take a quick peek




I didn't sell too much but I had a great day. I took careful note of what attracted people and what they asked for. It was very frustrating when the one thing I was asked for I was unable to make.... Sale Lost because I didn't have matching beads.
Note to self I intend to make matching sets from now now on. Some things I can't. But for the most part I will be able to.
My wire cat and dog pendants also attracted attention, but I hadn't strung them I didn't have the leather but mainly I didn't have enough displays to showcase them well enough.
Note to self Get more displays, make sure pendants are strung.
It was interesting to see what people looked at and it was an eye opener.
On another note, when offered a position with a lot of traffic TAKE IT, sounds obvious doesn't it but my friend wasn't comfortable with the position we were offered and we were taken to another. I would have to say for the amount of people that passed through the markets we maybe saw 10%. By the end of the day she apologised I laughed and told her that next time I will choose the position.
Bring on next month. There will be changes.
I do know if I cold make those walls I would make a fortune LOL.

1 comment:

jajinka said...

it´s so nice!
I love this dog , it´s great :)
if you have a time please come and visit my blog :
http://jajinka-jajinka.blogspot.com/
in fact, there are a lot of things in slovak but sometimes I write in English...
bye :)