Monday 4 June 2007

No time for making.

I managed to make a grand total of 1 earring this weekend not even a whole pair.
Sad very sad.
I don't even have a camera to be able to load up my photos. Actually I don't even have my camera to TAKE any photos.
Friday night was a good night though. I went to rangers with the girls for a second week in a row. How is this jewellery related? Well easy. The first week I taught the older group how to make beaded spiders. The boys were not that keen until they realised the beading meant they were going to make spiders. They made them, named them and then proceeded to play wit them the only way boys know how.
Attack, killer spiders. LOL
This past friday when I went again we made book marks. I did cheat a little and purchased some big platic beads to make the job a little easier but in the end the kids had a ball and made them look great. I also added a few to the lucky dip box that they have for anyone they may want to grab one. i did this wih the spiders too. There is always someone away or who loses theirs so at least they will be able to grab one.
Last week I made a fw earrings. they were all different although the pattern of some of them were similar. I am not going to display the similar ones if they sell fantastic I will put the next one up. I don't think I will use my bullk sale sign this time. I need to create a cutomise sign though.

No comments: