Wednesday 6 June 2007

Preparing

I am really glad that I changed my mind and went for the walled tent if the rain keeps coming we'll need it. i will be going even if it is still raining. I need to do this show. I wnat to do it. The rain will be welcome and so I do not wish it away, it is needed.
But the tent will be a happy place.
I intend to have a floor covering. But I have no idea what. I used to have a rubber backed rug that would be handy. I will have to try and find it.
I have tried a new design for rings actually 2 new designs, one is an adjustable ring based off of something someone was wearing. The other ring, well, the design has heaps of potential but I am still trying to figure out how to finish it a litle more tidily. This ring may also end up being adjustable but it is a reall pretty design.

photos coming soon.

No comments: