Friday 8 June 2007

Some pictures

I saw this style of ring somewhere (sorry don't know where). Liked it thought I would give it a burl. The ring is adjustable and I made it from copper and glass beads. It looks really good in that colouration. I will be doing more in different styles and colours. The style is comfortable to wear.

Wave Ring
$11USD (including postage)




I have been doing wire writing, the girls have loved it as have their friends, teachers and our neighbours. It took me a while to get a rhythm but it is easier now. I just need to decide on the style. This style has only straight up and down but I think I prefer loops. I will need to track it down and give you an idea of what I mean.
If you wish to have a name pendant (pendant only) done in sterling silver it will cost
$13.00USD inc postage

I can also add a wire dangle for an extra $2 or a crystal for $3 but you will need to email me to let me know.

Red delight is a wire creation with some lovely little crystals. The design is very light and so pretty. I coiled it all by hand. This piece is made all from craft wire.








Butterfly Blue has swarovski crystal butterflies, craft wire and sterling silver. So very feminine.


No comments: