Friday 29 June 2007

Frog Loves Butterfly

Frog loves Butterfly

Frog really loves butterfly but butterfly is too clever and won't let frog too close.

I am realy excited by this piece. It was my first dive into freeform wire work and i have to admit I LOVE it. I have had trouble wrapping hearts before the shap is often lost in the wrap but not this. This is just divine. it conforms to the shape of your focal bead and sets it off.

It is for sale at etsy SOLD

I changed my jewellery aproach and i feel better for it. When I first started jewellery making I was drawn to wire work. It really drew me. the thing was i felt intimidated by it. I didn't think I could live up to it. So I stuck with beading and dabbled with the wire. I wasn't as happy with it. But I have steped out and i love it. So what if I have flops. I will learn from them.

Doesn't mean I wont be beading but my focus will be more toward my first love wire!

2 comments:

monART said...

Woweeeee!
I love your creation!
I've never seen this wrapping thing before ;-)
it is really something

from Monique (monastique at craftymamas)

Lisa said...

Wow! I love this! simply stunning! :-)